Book a visit/activity
For guided tours and activities that require advance booking please use the following contacts:
(service from Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm)
+351 213 213 240
How to book a visit/activity
Useful information to be provided when booking a group activity:
- Designation of the visit / activity
- Preferred day and time
- Number of participants
- Subject area, age group and/or overall purpose of the visit
- Particulars, such as visitors with special needs within the group
- Contact details of the institution and of the person responsible for the group (cell mobile phone and email address)
After booking, confirmation will be sent via e-mail:
- Written information to prepare the visit;
- Preparatory visits for tourist guides, teachers and other intermediaries.
Schools and groups
The Money Museum wishes to provide a great learning and leisure experience without unnecessary interference. The accompanying adult(s) must remain with the group throughout the activity and are responsible for the participants' vigilance and behavior. Failure to observe this norm may result in interruption of activity.
The Museum also has:
- Waiting areas for groups / meeting points;
- Explanation leaflets;
- Guided tours, games and other tailor-made educational activities.